Improvement of the efficiency and effectiveness of the Indirect Tax Function and Tax Control Framework – i.e. through process improvement realize that Indirect Tax and finance resources available, both internal as external, are used on risk and reward areas that matter – with a focus on the development of the companies Indirect Tax Strategic Plan.
Chapter I – Planning and Effective Communication
- How To Manage The Perception of C-level And Realize Tax Objectives
- The impact of VAT rate change on company’s compliance costs
- Indirect Tax Considerations: Migration To New Jurisdictions?
- Limited Risk Distributor” Or “Commissionaire”?
- The intersection of VAT and shared service centers?
- M&A Integration and Indirect Tax: Managing the Moving Parts Before, During, and After a Transaction
- VAT Rate Increase Results In Extra Saving
- Indirect Tax Function Effectiveness (indirecttaxtechnology.com)
- Why Manage Indirect Taxes? (richardcornelisse.com)
- How Internal Audit could contribute value in realizing indirect tax objectives? (indirecttaxtechnology.com)
- Taxmarc™: your best SAP solution for Indirect Tax Automation (indirecttaxtechnology.com)
- How Internal Audit could contribute value in realizing indirect tax objectives? (richardcornelisse.com)
- Merger and Acquisition – Integration And Indirect Tax: Managing the Moving Parts Before, During, And After a Transaction (indirecttaxtechnology.com)
- Indirect Tax Can Drive Costs For Shared Service Centers (indirecttaxtechnology.com)