The European Commission published a MEMO and three press releases on 20 November about infringement procedures in the fields of taxation and customs concerning seven EU Member States.
For each case, the Member State(s) involved and the policy area are briefly mentioned below. See also our website.
- Belgium, customs offices’ opening hours and fees (IP/13/1104);
- Belgium, tax on dividends and provisions on interests paid to foreign investment funds (IP/13/1105);
- Cyprus, VAT invoicing rules (MEMO/13/1005);
- France, implementation of key EU rules against tax evasion (MEMO/13/1005);
- Greece, inheritance tax provisions on real estate and bequests to non-profit organisations (MEMO/13/1005);
- Italy, rules on ancillary costs to VAT exempt imports (MEMO/13/1005);
- Latvia, implementation of key EU rules against tax evasion (MEMO/13/1005);
- Sweden, VAT on postal services (IP/13/1111).