On 16.11.15 TAXE Committee will hold an extraordinary committee meeting with various multinational corporations – who have declined previous invitations – to hear their views on recent developments in the corporate taxation in the EU and beyond.
These include, among others, the OECD proposal on the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) Action Plan to the G20 and the ongoing Commission consultation on Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base (CCCTB).
The Plenary vote is scheduled at Nov II session.
Committee vote on TAXE report – 26.10.2015
The committee vote on TAXE report will take place on 26.10.15 in Strasbourg. 1047 amendments were tabled to the draft TAXE report by co-rapporteurs Ms Ferreira (S&D) and Mr Theurer (ALDE) which cover inter alia recommendations on enhanced cooperation and coordination by Member States on tax issues, including tax rulings, a compulsory CCCTB, state aids rules, transparency, country-by-country reporting, tax advisers, protection of whistle blowers and the third country dimensions.
The next meeting of TAXE committee will take place on Monday, 26 October in Strasbourg, from 19.00 to 22.30 in meeting room Winston Churchill (WIC) 200. The vote on the committee’s report is scheduled to take place during this meeting which will be webstreamed.
- TAXE committee – calendar of meetings
- Publications: press releases, presentations, speeches
- TAXE Commitee – Top story on Europarl News
- The changing tax world and taxpayer’s impact
- Tax rulings and other measures similar in nature or effect
- Anticiperen op onze ‘nieuwe’ belastingwereld
- BEPS 2015 Final Reports
- UK – Improving large business compliance
- Developing a common framework for disclosing tax information