The global tax environment is changing rapidly. How do you anticipate, prepare for and manage these changes? The thought leadership publications on the GITM website could support but also challenge you. You will get access to new views, templates and methods to translate your indirect tax knowledge into workable business processes. In addition, senior management has often competing priorities and indirect tax not always rank high on their priority list. How do you achieve a turnaround and realize their buy-in?
We share our views and best practices.
‘Why’, ‘What’, and ‘How’ of Managing an Effective Indirect Tax function
- A roadmap to indirect tax function effectiveness:
- Why is management necessary and what needs to be done?
- How to realize objectives via best practice approaches, tools and methodology
- How to increase indirect tax function effectiveness
- Realizing senior management buy-in
- Writing a business case, problem statement and calculate Return on Investment
- Roadmap to indirect tax function effectiveness
- Where you are and where you want to go
- Planning of non-routine transactions
- Indirect tax strategic plan
- Tax control framework
- Risk management
- Data and technology including VAT and SAP
- EU developments
Our forum and blogspot contain the latest tax news.